Updated on January 16, 2014
To register for our upcoming New Customer Jumpstart Webinars, please check our schedule.
Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now.
New to VMTurbo Operations Manager? Join us for our monthly free New Customer Jumpstart Training. This session will introduce you to the breakthrough technology that drives VMTurbo Operations Manager, and demonstrate how you can use it in order to assure application performance while utilizing virtual and cloud infrastructure resources as efficiently as possible.
Who will Benefit?
- Enterprise and virtualization architects
- Capacity planners
- System administrators
- IT and support personnel
- Application developers
Some of the key lessons that will be covered:
- Using VMTurbo recommendations to guarantee application QOS and maximize efficiency
- Preventing problems in your virtual environment before they occur
- Exploring the wealth of information to gain control of your virtual environment
- Using VMTurbo to analyze historical trends
- Customizing the VMTurbo dashboards
- Planning for projected workload fluctuations and hardware migrations
- Investigating how infrastructure changes would affect performance and efficiency
A confirmation email with webinar details will be sent after you register.
PC systems - Required: Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Macintosh systems - Required: Mac OS X 10.5 or newer