OpenStack deployment among big names like WalMart, BestBuy, Comcast, and PayPal suggest a shift in the industry: open cloud is here to stay. How much do headlines reflect the frontlines? What are you seeing? You know how you and your organization are approaching (or not approaching) open cloud. Are you also wondering how other organizations like you are tackling it? We are.
Please take this ~3 minute survey to share your experience. The findings will be compiled into a report and published on vmturbo.com.
Survey closes Monday, April 6, 2015 11:00pm EDT
Share your experience. Get industry insight. Win (ridiculously awesome) stuff.
“What stuff?” you ask. How about a home lab? Complete the survey for a chance to win a VMTurboStack Home Lab, valued over USD $1600.
What’s in the VMTurboStack Home Lab?
- VMTurbo Operations Manager 5.1
- Intel NUC with Intel Core i5-4250U
- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2x8G) 204-Pin DDR3 Memory
- SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB SATA III TLC Internal Solid State Drive
- Synology DS415+ Diskless System DiskStation 4-Bay NAS
- 2x Dell 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive
- Cisco SG300-10 10-port Gigabit Managed Switch
- Rosewill 7ft. Cat 6 Network Cable
See Terms & Conditions for details.