In this episode, we chat with Andi Grabner (@GrabnerAndi) and Brett Hofer (@Brett_solarch) who bring some excellent insight into elevating development to a more DevOps methodology. Understanding the challenges of embracing the culture, and what relatively common sense steps you can follow to do the same in your organization.
Andi and Brett work at Dynatrace and are actively involved with application performance and development automation. In the chat, they provide some great insight into:
Listen to the Podcast Right Here!
- Fundamentals of some of the DevOps culture
- Drivers and challenge that led to the need for DevOps
- Embracing failure in testing
- Blameless post-mortems and other great techniques to support development without friction
- Thinking beyond lines of code as a metric
- Code quality (you really have to listen in and you’ll love this IMHO!)
And yes, we talk about the Phoenix Project!
About the GC On-Demand Podcast
Don’t forget to subscribe to the GC On-Demand podcast through iTunes or Stitcher to make sure that you have GC On-Demand in your pocket everywhere you go using the iOS Podcasts app or your podcast app of choice on Android.
We would love it if you could rate and review is there too!
Do you have something you want to hear about in the GC On-Demand podcast? Drop a comment right here and let us know your idea using the Idea feature right here in the Green Circle:
Use the iTunes link to connect and subscribe, and as always, don’t forget to keep the conversation going right here in the Green Circle Community!