VMTurbo is pleased to announce the release of v4.7 (Build 29236) which contains improvements and enhancements highlighted below.
The Goal of this Release is to continue VMTurbo's Value of Software Driven Control for the Software Defined Enterprise. We provide E2E Control (compute, storage, fabric, network) across the virtualized stack, and tighter converged infrastructure alignment to better manage of all resources across the Virtualized Data Center.
- Intelligent Planning with Reservations
- Resource Pools as Virtual Data Centers allows Control to resize and plan
- Improved Hyper-V VMM support for HA and Maintenance Mode
- New Reporting User Experience and Workflow
- Storage Control enhancement on NetApp Controller CPU monitoring
- Custom Dashboards: new panels and ability to schedule reports off the views
- Introducing OpenStack and KVM support
Applicable Editions and Modules
- Enterprise Edition
- Virtual Health Monitor Edition
- Cloud Control Module (license bundle change)
- Storage Control Module
This update can be applied onto any GA supported version of VMTurbo Operations Manager. Please refer to the End of Support Life KB article below for information on previously released GA versions. If you are running an older version of VMTurbo (v3.3 and older) and wish to update, you should contact support to confirm the update path.
Paths to Update
If you want to go to v4.7, you can check for updates online, or get an offline update link (see related KB articles below)
Want to stay on v4.6? v4.6 Update 1 build 29178 is available in an offline update - contact VMTurbo Support for more information.
Related KB Articles
This article was updated on 7 August 2014