We officially announced general availability of Operations Manager 5.2 today!
Another great effort by our development team and Early Access customers. The release continues our efforts to assure performance of every application workload on any infrastructure at any time.
Some of the new capabilities and improvements include:
- QoS Adherence moving to the next dimension of assuring application performance
- Addition of Microsoft SQL and Oracle Database to our Application Control Module
- Integration with Arista's EOS, enabling network aware decisions that minimize latency and buffer overflow without sacrificing workload demand for storage and compute resources
- Integration with Red Hat CloudForms to enable intelligence on the best play to deploy new workloads
- Improved support for block storage in OpenStack (Cinder)
- Our latest SDK
- Our first version of SaaS
... and much more
Read more about our latest release here.
And please join us on May 21st for GC Community: 5.2 Release Webinar, chance to win VMTurboStack home lab! where shmuel.kliger and charles.crouchman will be sharing the highlights in further detail.