With every new release we announce more proof points in our journey towards controlling any workload on any infrastructure at any time. It's all about extending VMTurbo's economic abstractions and common data model further into and across the stack.
Read the blog announcement to learn more about what's new!
What's New Overview
- Extending QoS adherence to Microsoft Exchange
- Discovering and controlling MySQL databases, auto-scale up or out
- Leverage VMware NSX for Network-Aware Workload Placement
- Move VMs between hosts that do not share the same storage
- Controlling Microsoft Storage SMB3 to fully leverage Hyper-V
- Minimizing storage latency in Nutanix web scale infrastructure
- Intelligent bursting to IBM Softlayer
Wednesday, August 26, 2015 @ 11:30 AM EST