The main elements of this release include:
- Intelligently Managing Cloud Foundry Workloads
- Extended storage-aware placement in EMC VMAX and XtremIO
- Cross vCenter Migration
- Plus additional enhancements to:
- Application Control Module - Active Directory Authentication with Microsoft SQL Servers
- Proactive Support
- UI: Workload Chart improvement, NEW Quality of Service view
For more, Asena Woodward, VMTurbo Product Marketing Manager, covers details in a blog post here and feel free to register here for the live 5.4 release webinar to be held November 18, 2015 at 11:30AM EST.
As always, we look forward to comments and questions in the Green Circle Community!
For your convenience, you can link to update instructions here: