Here's a simple script that will help you to copy dashboards from one user to another.
To use it:
- Download the script attached below.
- Copy the script to the VMTurbo server. There are 3 ways to do that:
- Use a tool like winscp, filezilla or similar.
- Use the update.html in expert mode and upload the script using the "Upload File" option. This will upload the script to "/tmp".
- Open a terminal to the VMTurbo server, create a file called copy_dashboard.sh using vi, copy the content of the script to that file and save it.
- Open a terminal to the VMTurbo server and change directory to where the script is located.
- Change its permissions to executer: chmod +x copy_dashboard.sh
- run the command: ./copy_dashboard.sh <Dashboard-Name|--all> <From-User> <To-Users>
You can either specify a dashboard name to copy a single dashboard or "--all" to copy all dashboards. Make sure you specify the dashboard name within quotes.
You can specify a list of users to copy to, and it will copy the dashboard to all listed users.
Let me know if you find bugs.