This information can also be found in the user manual in your VMTurbo Operations Manager.
The Reports View gives you access to the reports that are available on your instance of Operations Manager. In this view you can:
- View saved reports — Reports that have been generated and saved on your Operations Manager server
- Generate up-to-the-minute reports
- Create reports based on SQL queries
- Schedule reports to be generated at regular intervals — Add reports to or remove them from the schedule listScheduled reports appear in the Reports pane with a clock icon ().
- Manage subscriptions to scheduled reports
Operations Manager ships with a list of standard reports that give you selective snapshots of the state of your environment. This view lists all the standard reports so you can view or schedule them. You can also create custom reports and add them to the Reports View.
See here for Custom Reports others have created!