This article will walk you through the process of adding permissions to VMTurbo's Operations Manager using the vSphere WebClient.
Add permissions on the vCenter level to allow permissions to propagate to all child objects. For all clusters you do not want to manage we recommend selecting the cluster and changing the VMTurbo user role to "No Access". Please follow the below steps to allow VMTurbo’s Operations Manager to fully discover and bring your environment to its Desired state!
1. Login to the vSphere Web Client and select vCenter from the “Home” menu
2. Select the vCenter Server you want VMTurbo Operations Manger to manage and navigate to the permissions tab.
3. Add the VMTurbo user/group and set the role to administrator. This user/group needs to be the same as what was used to add the vCenter target to Operations Manger
4. If there are clusters you do not want Operations Manager to discover you will need to set the role to "No Access" for the respective clusters. This can be set in the permissions tab of the cluster.
5. Login to Operations Manager via cli and run the following command:
service tomcat restart
6. All Done