When you schedule a report, you choose the report type, and then set the following parameters:
- PeriodHow often Operations Manager will generate the report. For weekly reports, you can specify the day of the week.
- ScopeIf present, you must choose a group to set the scope of the report.
- FormatSpecify whether to generate PDF or XSLS reports.
- EmailSpecify one or more email addresses to create a subscription. Operations Manager will email the report to the specified addresses at intervals specified by the setting in Period.
- Number of Days BackThis setting determines how much historical data to include in the report.
- Hide CPU and Storage ChartsHiding the charts results in a tabular report.
The scheduled reports appear in the panel. You can see when they will be generated, and you can delete schedule entries from the list.
Back to: The Reporting View Glossary