Custom Reports from Views
Operations Manager includes a feature to generate a report from the display you see in the Inventory View and the Dashboards View. In addition, you can create a custom dashboard that sets scope for each panel you decide to include in the dashboard. This reporting feature includes three options:
- PDF — Generate a PDF version of the report
- XSLS — Generate an XSLS version of the report
- Save as Report — Save the report as an entry that you can select in the Reports View
Use this feature to create a custom report:
1. Set the view
In the Inventory View, set the scope that you want. In the Dashboards View, choose a dashboard and set the scope, or choose a custom dashboard.
2. Save the view as a report
Choose Save as Report from the Reports icon in the fly-out panel (PDF image). You provide a name and description when you save the report.
3. Manage the report in the Reports View
The report appears in the Reports pane. You can generate an up-to-the-minute report, schedule the report, or create subscriptions to it.
Back to: The Reporting View Glossary