Welcome to the Green Circle!
You have just become part of our fast-growing cloud and virtualization forum and we would like to enable you to participate right away.
First things first...
First things first, we encourage you to set up your profile by adding an avatar and a profile pictures. Read this post on how to set up your profile.
Familiarize with the Green Circle.
The Green Circle has several spaces:
- Industry Perspectives: technology focused news and essays around the cloud and virtualization industry
- Product Forum: where all members discuss and ask questions about ways to solve cloud and virtualization challenges using our product
- Customer Forum: where customers exchange tips and tricks about their application control platform
Your participation can earn recognition and points redeemable for really cool swag. Lean more about our points system and how you earn points.
You're good to go. Dive in...
Creating new content:
- Find the right place: Take a look at Industry Perspectives for a broader view or dig into application performance control specifically in the Product Forum. Browse around to see what is out there.
- Kick off or engage in a discussion: Do you have a specific question or topic you want to pose to the community? Use the search function to see if it already exists and reply to a thread or start your own! Remember, if you have a question it is likely that others share it and it is just as likely that there is an expert in the community who has the experience to answer it.
- Update your status:this appears in the activity stream of people who are following you.
- Submit an Idea: have a product idea or idea for making the Community better? Look for the yellow light bulb icon - post an Idea in the appropriate forum and people will be able to vote and comment on it. Get something started!
Guidelines for Content Creation:
Remember that content in the Green Circle is intended for the benefit of the Community. While we promote flexible and open sharing, the community will not tolerate anything that appears to be unrelated or link to unrelated sites or appears to be SPAM. We reserve the right to delete content or deactivate users without notice. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more.
Here is more information on different content types and how to add content.