**Targeting Public Cloud providers requires a license key that includes those features. If you are not able to add AWS, Azure or Softlayer with your current license please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.**
If you would like Turbonomic to manage public cloud targets, use this doc to learn how to target cloud providers and to configure specific cloud use cases.
- AWS Target Setup
- AWS Memory Stats - Linux Required for Linux VM memory monitoring
- AWS Memory Stats - Windows Required for Windows VM memory monitoring
- AWS Bill Analysis in Turbonomic Optional: Provides additional cost analysis from AWS bill
A budget provides a way to see how your actual expenses are trending against your set cloud budget, and will act as a constraint against spending if you exceed budget.
Public Cloud Use Cases:
Please review the following guides to configure your Turbonomic instance to perform decisions based on your Public Cloud use cases.
- VM rightsize decisions to the appropriate cloud template: Resizing VMs in the Cloud
- On-prem to cloud migration decisions: Setup Hybrid Cloud Migration Decisions
- Public cloud to public cloud (or region to region) migration decisions: Setup Cloud to Cloud Migration Decisions
- Application provisioning (scale out) decisions in public cloud: Setup Provision (Scale Out) Decisions