1.) Navigate to Settings > User Management
2.) Select Active Directory and then Connect to AD. Enter in your Active Directory Domain. By default, the Active Directory Server is optional. If you would like to enable Secure LDAP, see this Green Circle Post -Setting up VMTurbo to communicate to Secure LDAP (LDAPS)
3.) You then have the option to either add an AD group or user.
a. To add a group: Select AD Group. Then enter in the group name and pick the type of role that you would like to assign. Some things to note:
- Group names are case sensitive.
- Nested groups are not supported.
- You do not need to qualify the group names.
b. To add a user: Select AD User. Then enter in the AD account user name. Some things to note:
- The username must a User Principal Name (UPN)
- Include the domain name. For example CORP\john or firstname.lastname@example.org
See video below: