Turbonomic Deploy for ServiceNow
The value provided by Turbonomic:
- Considers the full range of supply and demand in your environment to calculate the best placement of VMs in your environment and moves them as necessary
- Turbonomic calculates the best placement for those VMs, and then actually deploy the VMs to those locations.
- You will be able to create a reservation, that can deploy immediately, or you can reserve the resources for those VMs to deploy them at a later date.
Turbonomic actions to achieve value:
- REST Hosts — The administrator sets up one or more connections between an instance of Turbonomic, and a ServiceNow MID Server. This is how you connect Turbonomic to your ServiceNow workflows.
- Constraints — A constraint is a profile that specifies a VM template, the datacenter you will deploy to, and optionally a cluster within that datacenter.
- Settings — Parameters that specify polling intervals, reservation timeouts, and deployment timeouts
2 people found this helpful