This guide provides instruction on deploying a Turbonomic Instance on the AWS Marketplace using the CloudFormation template for configuration.
- Access to your AWS Account
- Valid Turbonomic license
- Download the Turbonomic CloudFormation Template attached to this article.
You must modify at least the "BucketName" variable in this template to a globally-unique value. For a more in-depth explanation of the script, please see "Installing on AWS using the CloudFormation Template" in the Installation Guide located here.
- Access the AWS Console (https://console.aws.amazon.com) and log in.
- Click on Services -> CloudFormation -> Create Stack.
- Select "Upload a template" and choose your modified template. Click Next.
- Enter the stack name, instance size, and select the VPC used. Click Next.
- Enter the following Key-Value pair, which will enable Turbonomic to make periodic backups of your data. Click Next.
- Review your decisions. If you are satisfied, click "Create".
- Your Turbonomic instance will begin building.
- Once complete, navigate to the instance using HTTPS, and follow the on-screen prompts to begin setup.