I installed 5.9.4 in a Server 2016 Hyper-V as a VM.
I earlier had a problem with the first try with a license so I redid the whole procedure.
Linux installed the import fine. I tailored the ram down to 4GB. DHCP.
I added 4 VM's after licensing, after resetting the administrator password as normal. (I also redid default Linux password as well).
Each VM had a hard time validating.
2 were Servers on two hosts, 2016 and 2012. Each had a firewall port opened for the default.
'Eventually' by just retrying a domain setup, after much refreshing, I got them to validate but no portal data on either in ANY graph. No errors in VM OS logs.
I added 2 more Windows 10 VM's, no firewall setup, and they also eventually validated.
Rebooted server and re-opened Site (Bad certificate warning.) HTTP in Windows 10 Ent. only works in Chrome due to Adobe (Edge no go).
Still no data after all validated. NADA
This part has broken the logon setup twice (new installs) now and is a separate observation:
Updating Linux with yum update (closed browser and reboot) the logon gets broken.(User password invalid)
Cannot get the program to be of any use.
Comments would be helpful, but this looks like a no starter.