I have a ESXi 5.0 cluster which I found VMTurbo schedule a number of vmotion where looks stuck for a long time. Our global policy for the vcenter is to automate all MOVES. So for this cluster, I set the policy to Recommended to stop VMTurbo from vmotion, but we continue to see vmotion jobs being scheduled for the cluster even after the policy is set.
- I have checked the TO DO list for queue and there are no queues.
- I also checked the VMs that were schedule after the policy is set, they are listed in the correct cluster which were MOVE policy was set to recommend
- I realised the everytime I cancel a VMTurbo task for that VM, VMTurbo will schedule for a MOVE again for the VM, despite the policy is now set to recommeded or disabled for MOVE
- Why does this happen?
- How can I stop VMTurbo from doing this?
- How to kill a job after its running? I tried to kill from vcenter, but sometimes Cancel is available and sometimes its not.