- I created a vm group "App_test_auto"
- This group includes the vm "abcdefg0001.test.biz"
- I also created a Workload Placement Rule "VMs of Group App_test_auto must run on Host of group: PMs_AA\BB_test"
- I manually did a vmotion in vcenter to place the vm "abcdefg0001.test.biz" to the cluster "CC"
- I expected that the VMTurbo Appliance will move back the VM to the Cluster "BB_test". After 1 ½ h the VM is still in the wrong Cluster "CC".
Did I something wrong?
There is also a rule in place which merge Cluster BB_test and CC.