I've a Problem to add a free Hyper-V 2012 Server to the VMTurbo Appliance. Every time the meesage "Failed to validate 192.168.***.***: The virtualization namespace is not accessible" pop up.
I changed the WMI options like this:
To add an owner to the Hyper-V server’s registry key:
1) Launch regedit on that machine as Administrator
2) Find the following registry key:
4) Right click the key and choose Permissions
5) Click Advanced and display the Owner tab
6) In the owners list, add the user you want to allow to connect to the machine
7) Click Ok
8) Highlight the user and grant Full Control
I've changed the second registry key too and I restarted the server but it doesn't work.
Hope you can help me.