AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error in adding vcenter and hyperv

Question asked by janus on May 6, 2016
Latest reply on Sep 29, 2016 by thodoris77

I encounter problems when adding hyper-v vcenter and vmware host.

I get these errors.

Error using IP of hyper-v server:

- Failed to validate 10.228.73.45: Error executing query SELECT Version FROM Win32_OperatingSystem.

Error message: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: HTTP/1.1 401  [Server: Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0, WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate, WWW-Authenticate: Kerberos, Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 08:04:54 GMT, Connection: close, Content-Length: 0]

Error using FQDN of hyper-v server:

- Failed to validate HVSVM02.globetel.com: Error executing query SELECT Version FROM Win32_OperatingSystem. Error  message: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Unable to create envelope from given source:

Error using hostname of hyper-v server:

- Failed to validate HVSVM02: Error executing query SELECT Version FROM Win32_OperatingSystem. Error message: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Error retrieving HTTP(s) response

-------------------------------------------

vmware error using IP Address:

- Failed to validate 10.228.37.204: SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out

vmware error using FQDN:

- Failed to validate esxi2.globetel.com: RemoteException: VI SDK invoke exception : RetrieveServiceContent; nested exception is:

vmware error using hostname:

- Failed to validate esxi1: RemoteException: VI SDK invoke exception : RetrieveServiceContent; nested exception is:

java.net.UnknownHostException: esxi1

I already performed the suggestions on various source, from enabling/disabling winRM to the gpo, fqdn, registry permissions, reboot several times, but still nothing works.

Can't upload also the getClassInfoLocale.zip

It says that the file was succesfully uploaded to /tmp/getClassInfoLocale.zip.

But upon checking that folder, I do not see the file getClassInfoLocale.zip.

Outcomes