bliebowitz

What VMworld 2016 sessions are you most excited about attending?

Discussion created by bliebowitz on Jul 29, 2016

Here are some of the sessions I signed up for that I'm excited about...  How about you?

INF8260 - Automated deployment and configuration of the vCenter Server Appliance

William Lam and Alan Renouf... do I really need to say more?  These guys are great in their areas and combined?  It's got to be a great session with a ton of information!

INF8036 - Enforcing a vSphere Cluster Design with PowerCLI Automation

Chris Wahl has talked about how he wants to focus on Automation so this session is bound to be great.

CNA8717 - vSphere Integrated Containers - Learn how you can run Docker Containers, in Production, TODAY!

I saw a presentation on VIC at the Philly VMUG UserCon a few months ago and loved what I saw. I'm really looking forward to seeing this session and what they've done as it was beta when I saw the demo at the usercon.

INF8092 - The Power Hour:  Deep dive, DevOps, and new features of PowerCLI

I didn't get to attend the session by Luc Dekens and Alan Renouf last year but saw the video online.  Always great content on what's new and what's coming in PowerCLI.

INF8117 - Why Fiserv Deployed AutoDeploy and why you should as well

As a VMUG Leader, I'm a big fan of customer sessions which talk about how a customer made use of a technology/product. 

What about you?  What sessions are you looking forward to?

Ben Liebowitz, VCP, vExpert

NJ VMUG Leader

Outcomes