How to pull monthly report or Risk identified or Event details for individual Vm or all VM in environment
If you want a list of decisions that Turbonomic has taken automatically, or that have been taken manually. The "Audit Log" is the best place to look. You could also get a graphical representation of the risks or "events" that Turbonomic has avoided as well. Lastly, you can see how risk has changed over time in the environment as well.
All of these options can be scoped to a single VM or all VMs, and the time slider can be set for the last month. Below is an example of what each chart would look like:
To add to Ryan response, once you have created the required "Custom Dash Board" and scoped it to the part of the environment relevant to you, you can:
1. Save as many "Custom Dashboards" as you want
2. Once they are saved you can then:
- Chose the one you want to generate a "Monthly Report" for and "Save as Report"
3. Once it has been "Saved as Report" it will then be present under the "Reports" Tab in the list of predefined templates.
4. Last you are now ready to "Schedule Report" which can be sent daily, weekly or Monthly, as a PDF or XLSX by email.
Hope that helps.
Retrieving data ...